Sunday, January 4, 2015

Change is Good

The new year is always a good time for change. There was a time when I made New Year's Resolutions. Yet, after years of failing to follow through for one reason or another, I realized life changing resolutions were not for me.

This year, I have decided to just make simple changes. I'm going to change what I eat for breakfast in the morning. I'm going to change my daily hairstyle every so often. I'm going to change my blog.

When I started this blog it was geared to readers of YA only. As a YA writer, I wanted to immerse myself in the YA genre. And it worked for a while. However, over the past year, my YA reading has dwindled. Not because I wasn't reading, but because my focus was shifting. I was writing more and getting to know indie authors from different genres.

So, what does all of this mean? Well, to put it simply this blog will now be used to share and promote authors and books of any genre I am interested in (which is typically YA and Romance), and to share the progress of my writing.

For the first time in months, I am excited about blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment